Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Snow Globe designs




I've just completed 12 new designs for Bunnycup Embroidery. They are cute snow-globes for machine embroidery projects. I think Ashlea wants them to be applique, so I think I've made them a little bit too frilly. They might need simplifying.

These are the last freebies for digital stampers and anyone who's been looking for colouring pages for this year. They do take quite a while to do. The linework is all done digitally.  In 2013 I will be opening a little online shop for digital stampers, as I could do with a little bit of extra money and I have noticed that there have been lots of people downloading the black and white images. It's great to know that there is an appetite for my artwork, but a girl needs to pay the bills in these tough times!

6 comments:

Trish said...

These are lovely - thank you - just found these through a re-tweet by The Higgins Gallery in Bedford.

Deanne Saunders said...

Thanks! They are adorable! I used a gingerbread digi on a card. You can see it HERE!

Whispering Thoughts said...

Oh these are so cute :)

Jennifer Scull said...

these are so precious! thank you very much!
Merry Christmas to you! :)

Inkypinkydelights said...

These are lovely! Thankyou for sharing! Merry Christmas to you too. Judy x

Anonymous said...

Did you have an amazing Christmas? I sure hope you did.
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:· for sharing the great images
I appreciate you being so kind and sharing with us
·:*¨·••·¨*:·HAPPY NEW YEAR:*¨·••·¨*:·.
Good luck with everything you plan for the new year
Wishing you all the very best and good health for 2013
Have a marvelous day.take care of yourself and stay warm.
hugs across the miles
snowbird